1. Outside food and drink are not permitted in the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. HKCEC meal box pre-order service and designated dining areas are available (If any). For exhibition events, exhibitors are welcome to consume meal boxes inside their booth.
2. Full payment must be made upon order. Cancellation or change is not allowed upon the completion of the transaction.
3. The special prices are only available for pre-order on the website during specified period.
4. Only one pick-up time slot and one redemption location can be selected per transaction.
5. Customers will receive a QR Code upon confirmation of order (one QR Code per meal box) and must present the QR Code upon pick-up on the selected date in designated redemption location, otherwise the order will be forfeited and the amount paid will not be refunded.
6. The QR Code is only valid on the specified pick-up date.
7. The email confirmation and QR Code cannot be exchanged for cash, or any other products, vouchers or services.
8. Purchased items are non-refundable and are not for re-sale or commercial purposes.
9. Product images are for reference only and may differ from the actual products. Products are subject to change without prior notice.
10. In the event that typhoon signal no. 8 or above; and Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, or if the event is cancelled or rescheduled by the organiser, no pick-up services will be provided. Customers please contact the order hotline for the arrangement.
11. For any food allergies or intolerances, please notify us at time of order.
12. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, vouchers or discounts.
13. The terms & conditions is subject to change without prior notice, in case of any dispute, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited reserves the right of final decisions.
14. In case of discrepancy between the English and Chinese content, the English version shall prevail.